Rowena irons are among the best in the market. They are known for their superior construction and performance. These irons are therefore a valuable purchase. But you could be wondering how to pick the very best from the numerous models.
Since you are here, worry no more. This is because we have analyzed a lot of these irons and unearthed 5 of the best units. Furthermore, below we have composed reviews of these top 5 best Rowena irons in 2020. Check them out and buy the one that you like the most.
5. Rowena DW6080 Eco-Intelligence 1700-Watt Energy Saving Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate
It assists concentrate steam below the soleplate to lessen steam loss and increase steam efficiency. As well, it has an ergonomic rotary trigger for left or right handed use as well as sharp precision tip which reaches difficult areas such as seams, collars and around buttons. It also features three settings like dry for an ideal finish, eco for optimal steam output and energy saving and boost for additional steam on tough creases and thick fabrics.
In addition, it automatically shuts off after thirty seconds if tipped over or left horizontal and eight minutes if left vertical. Furthermore, it features 400 Micro-holes and 1700-watts for professional outcomes.
- Has soft-grip handle which offers comfort while ironing
- Has a large rotary trigger for both right and left handed use
- Perfectly works with regular tap water with an in-built anti-calcium system
- Produces a superior shot for effective wrinkle removal from any difficult fabrics
4. Rowenta DG8624U1 Perfect Pro Station 1800 Watts Fast Heat Up, and 430g / min
430 gram-per-minute burst of steam and 7.4 bars of high-pressure steam shortens ironing sessions to easily remove the toughest wrinkles. It is also equipped with 400 micro-holes which offer ideal steam distribution to optimize ironing efficiency. As well, it has 37-ounce water tank, simple and safe locking system as well as stream cord storage for optimum convenience.
Besides, it has an in-built calcium collector with patented calcium collecting technology to offer durable steam performance. In addition, it has meticulous steam control which offers the ideal amount of steam for any of your projects.
- Offers superior wrinkle removal with 7.4 bars of high-pressure steam and 430 grams-per-minute burst of steam
- Features European quality craftsmanship for long lasting use
- Has a huge removable water tank and in-built calcium collector
- Has 400 micro-holes for perfect steam distribution
3. Rowenta DW8080 Professional Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate
This high quality Rowenta iron has stainless steel soleplate that has precision tip for smooth-gliding across various garment surfaces. As well, it is equipped with a patented microsteam system that has more than 400 stream holes which offers perfect steam distribution. It also has an excellent penetration with the superior 150 grams-per-minute burst of steam.
Furthermore, it has a comfortable grip handle, 7ft cord, vertical steaming for hanging garments and burst of steam to make ironing simple. Additionally, it automatically shuts off after thirty seconds if tipped over or left horizontal and eight minutes if left vertical. Besides, it has a large 12.7 oz water tank and an anti-calcium system thus you can utilize tap water.
- Has an anti-calcium system hence you can utilize any water and a large water tank
- Has 400 micro-holes for perfect steam distribution
- Offers superior wrinkle removal with 150 grams-per-minute burst of steam
2. Rowenta DW9280 Digital Display Steam Iron, Stainless Steel Soleplate
The iron produces up to 1800W of power and 210 grams-per-minute burst of steam to easily remove even the toughest wrinkles on thick garments like curtains and suits. It also has a stainless steel soleplate and 400 steam holes for smooth gliding and uniform steam distribution across various garments. As well, it is made in Germany with various features like an anti-calcium system, auto-cleaning system and stainless-steel soleplate for durability.
Moreover, it automatically shuts off after thirty seconds if tipped over or left horizontal and eight minutes if left vertical. Besides, it is equipped with a large 350 millilitre water tank and a smart steam motion sensor.
- Offers powerful wrinkle removal with 210 grams-per-minute burst of steam
- Has 400 steam holes for even steam distribution for high quality results
- Has a stainless steel soleplate and anti-calcium system for strength and durability
1. Rowenta DW5080 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate
It has 400 micro-holes to ensure uniform steam distribution and a stainless steel precision tip for manoeuvring effortlessly along seams, between buttons and over collars. It also features clearly marked low to high heat settings and alternatives for linen, cotton, wool, silk, and nylon. As well, it has an anti-calcium system which prevents impurities for a clean steam and an auto-cleaning system for optimal performance.
Besides, it easily fills with simple fill hole, an anti-drip lid and translucent water tank window to easily monitor the water levels. Moreover, it automatically shuts off after thirty seconds if tipped over or left horizontal and eight minutes if left vertical for safety.
- Has a stainless steel soleplate that has a precision tip for smoothly gliding across various garments
- Offers excellent steam distribution with 400 steam holes
- Equipped with a simple control thermostat knob for selecting the perfect steam output
- For safety it has an automatic three-way shut off system
There are several reasons why most people opt for the above top 5 best Rowena irons in 2020 reviews. They are built to last with various features like an anti-calcium system, auto-cleaning system and stainless-steel soleplate. They are also equipped with several steam holes for excellent steam distribution across various garments to remove even the toughest wrinkles. In addition, they are very simple to use with comfortable grip handles, simple control thermostat, and automatic shut off feature. These Rowena irons are therefore highly recommended.