The ideal cover stitch machines are uniquely designed to perfectly sew different materials like fabrics, cottons, woolens, knits, and synthetics. They are also loaded with several stitches for quilting, crafting, home decor, and fashion sewing. If you want this kind of cover stitch machine, you have come to the right place.
This is because we have composed reviews of the top 5 cover stitch machines in 2020 below. Check them out!
5. JUKI MO654DE Portable Thread Serger Sewing Machine
It has maximum sewing speed of up to 1500 stitches-per-minute and a superior knife system that has dedicated drive mechanism. As well, it is suitable for sewing light weight to heavy weight fabrics such as upholstery fabric, cork and vinyl fabric and jean material. It is also crafted from high quality materials for maximum stability, strength and durability.
In addition, it has color coded threading breakaway looper external adjustment for differential feed and stitch length. Besides, for maximum safety it won’t run when the sewing cover is opened and has a differential feed ratio of 0.7:2.0. Furthermore, it has 2, 3 and 4 thread serge that has an automatic rolled hem for high quality results.
- Has a superior knife system that has dedicated drive mechanism
- Supports maximum sewing speeds of up to 1500 stitches-per-minute
- Perfectly sews lightweight to heavyweight fabrics
- Won’t run when sewing cover is opened for maximum safety and protection
4. Consew Portable Blindstitch – 75T
The machine is portable, single thread and all purpose with metal sewing plate and swing-down cylinder arm. It is also great for tailors, alteration rooms, department stores, clothing rentals, dry cleaners, dressmakers, home use, and many more. As well, it is excellent for sewing any weight of materials including cottons, knits, fabrics, woolens, synthetics, and many more.
Moreover, it features stitch length and stitch penetration variability for high quality results and performance. In addition, it is lightweight, compact and completely portable thus very simple to move from room to room or even very simple for transportation.
- Perfectly sews various materials like fabrics, cottons, woolens, knits, and synthetics
- Has metal sewing plate and swing-down cylinder arm for high quality results
- Ideal for clothing rentals, tailors, alternation rooms, department stores, home use, dry cleaners, etc
3. SINGER | Quantum Stylist 9960 Computerized Portable Sewing Machine
This high quality cover stitch machine has 600 in-built stitches including five Alphanumeric Fonts and thirteen in-built one-step buttonholes that have exclusive buttonhole underplate. It also has stitch elongation and mirror imaging which offer more creative possibilities to suit your various demands. As well, it has an optimum sewing speed of up to 850 stitches-per-minute thus sews projects quickly.
Besides, it has an in-built needle threader which treads the needle eye for you to remove eye strain as well as frustration. Additionally, it has a huge selection of stitches such as basic, decorative and stretch stitches for quilting, crafting, home decor, and fashion sewing.
- Has numerous 600 built-in stitches like basic, decorative and stretch stitches
- Designed with built-in needle threader for threading of the needle for a quicker start
- Has maximum sewing speeds of up to 850 stitches-per-minute
- Equipped with a front panel for one-touch stitch selection
2. Bernette b42 FunlockCoverstitch Machine
The machine features a total of three various cover stitches that have a width of 2.8 and 5.6 millimeters and a chain stitch. It also allows you to offer your cuffs, edges, and hems with professional stitches hence offer your projects the ideal look. As well, it is excellent for sewing any weight of materials including cottons, knits, fabrics, woolens, synthetics, and many more.
Additionally, it features separate looper threading and needle threader mechanism hence threading the loopers and needles is very simple and quick. Besides, it is equipped with a bright LED light to illuminate your work surface.
- Wider cover stitches of 2.8 and 5.6 millimeters perfectly suits your various sewing demands
- Has maximum sewing speeds of up to 1300 5.6 stitches-per-minute
- Sews various materials like fabrics, cottons, woolens, knits, and synthetics
1. Brother 2340CV CoverstitchSerger, Sturdy Metal Frame, 1,100 Stitches Per Minute, Trim Trap
It is crafted with a metal frame as well as internal parts for maximum stability, strength and longevity for several years to come. It also has 2 needle 2-3-4 cover stitch functions which are ideal for working stretch fabrics and creating hems and necklines. As well, it features tri-cover stitch, narrow and wide cover stitches along with simple to follow color coded threading.
In addition, it has a maximum sewing speed of up to 1100 stitches per minute hence easily and quickly sews your various projects. Moreover, it has a quick thread looper system, lay-in threading and color coded guides hence very simple to utilize.
- Provides adjustment dials and color coded threading for high quality stitching
- Removes the stretched and wavy appearance of stitches on any fabrics
- Very easy to utilize with color coded guides, quick thread looper system, and lay-in threading
We recommend you get one of the above top 5 cover stitch machines in 2020 reviews and enjoy superior results. They are crafted from high quality materials for maximum stability, strength and durability for several years to come. They are also loaded with several stitches such as basic, decorative and stretch stitches for quilting, crafting, home decor, and fashion sewing. Additionally, they are perfect for sewing various materials like fabrics, cottons, woolens, knits, and synthetics. These machines are therefore highly recommended.